Enjoy your Hakuna PC broadcasting in a clearer and more convenient way.
In the new Hakuna Live, just a few settings make it possible to enjoy high-definition PC broadcasting using only your webcam, without additional tools like emulators.
Try the method below to enjoy HD broadcasting that is twice as clear as before without any clipping using just your webcam.
*General PC broadcasting is available as follows without installing OBS Studio.
- Access the website of Hakuna Live and log in -> Click on the [Start LIVE] -> Set [Live Type] to [Video] -> Select the connected webcam in [Options] -> Input a [Title] and click the [Start LIVE] button
How to set up a broadcast:
1. Set up a virtual camera in OBS
- Download and install OBS Studio program - https://obsproject.com/en
- Open OBS Studio program
- Click on [Settings] at the bottom right of the program
- Click [Video] on the page, set as below and click [OK]
- Resolution: 1280*720
- FPS: 30
- Click on the [+] button inside the [Sources] box
- Select [Video Capture Device]
- Add a new source, and click [OK]
- Select your own webcam from [Device], and click [OK]
- Click on the button marked [Start Virtual Camera]
2. Access the official website of Hakuna Live and log in
- The official website of Hakuna Live: https://hakuna.live/
- Please use Google Chrome as your web browser.
3. Click on the [Start LIVE] button at the top right of the website
4. Check the default broadcasting screen
- The screen below is the same broadcast screen configuration that is seen by viewers.
5. Change the settings as below in the [LIVE Setting] at the bottom of the page
- Set [Live Type] to [Video]
- Select the connected [OBS Virtual Camera] from [Options]
6. Input a [Title] of your broadcast, and click on the [Start LIVE] button
- Enjoy the clearer and more convenient Hakuna PC Live Broadcasting 🙂
7. If the camera device you had set up fails to connect on live, try the following:
- After starting the live, click Live Settings > Camera Settings and select the device again.