Communicate with other users through the board! Posts are displayed in the 'All' tab of My Page and Host Profiles.
- In the 'All' > ‘Host’ Board, hosts can leave posts for other users. Important messages can also be set as announcements.
- In the 'All' > Visitor ‘Board’, users who visit the host's profile can leave posts.
- In the 'All' tab, you can see posts from both hosts and visitors.
- If you do not want to allow visitors to write posts, please turn off the toggle for visitor post writing in the 'My' tab > 'More' (☰) > Other Settings.
Leaving a Post on the Host Board
After accessing the host profile (click on the mini-profile > profile area), press the writing icon at the bottom right to leave a post for that user.
- Please note that if you leave any posts violating Hakuna Community Guidelines, they may be deleted or reported by users, and your account may be subject to restriction according to the Community Guidelines.
For more details on the Hakuna Community Guidelines, please refer to the link below: