Reports through user reports and monitoring are reviewed and sanctioned as the following:
- Content delete : If profile, nickname, status, host/visitor board post, etc., are violated against the guidelines, it may be deleted without notice.
- Warning : If there is an act that violates the guidelines in the broadcast, a warning pop-up will appear stating that repeated actions may result in sanctions.
- Kick out/End broadcast : If the violation is repeated even after receiving several warnings, it can result in being kicked out of the room or ending the broadcast.
- 1 day suspension or period suspension : Depending on the violations of the guidelines, suspension may be for 1 day or a certain period of time.
- Permanent suspension : Account permanently suspended, phone number and device block will be applied for critical violations.
- Sanctions due to device sharing or using the same authentication number : Even if there is no violation, sanctions may apply if you share a device with an account which is violated against the guidelines or if you use an authentication number with a user who violated against the guidelines.