<Privacy Invasion and Defamation>
1. If any content available on our service invades privacy or causes harm to a user, such as defamation, the affected user whose rights have been infringed or his/her legitimate representative may request applicable measures including the removal or suspension of the subject content (Submit a report) in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. When we receive the request, we will verify the matter, take action and notify the relevant information to the reporter and the uploader of the content.
2. If we are unable to determine whether there is an actual infringement of rights or if a dispute between the parties is expected, we will temporarily block access to the subject content. If the uploader of the content makes a legitimate request (appeal) to restore the subject content, we will assess the request and determine whether it is appropriate to restore the subject content. However, the subject content may be restored and we may take further actions in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations..
3. If there is no legitimate appeal filed following a request for a temporary measure such as legitimate removal, the subject content may be removed from our service in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
<Copyright Infringement Report>
1. The affected user whose copyrights have been infringed by any content available on our service or his/her legitimate representative may request the suspension of reproduction and transmission of the subject content by submitting a copyright infringement report in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. The copyright holder should submit relevant information and required documents via “Submit a report.”
2. If the copyright infringement report meets all the requirements, we will immediately stop reproducing and transmitting the subject content in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and will notify the copyright holder and the reproducer and/or transmitter of such action taken.
3. The reproducer and/or transmitter may request a resumption of the reproduction and transmission of the subject content by submitting necessary information (such as identification and supporting documents) as required by applicable laws and regulations.
4. Please note that if you submit a copyright infringement report without the legitimate right under applicable laws and regulations or provide false information, you may be held liable for damages arising therefrom.