📣The updated manager feature is only supported on the Web and will be applied to the App from the January 2024 update.
How do I set up a manager?
✅You can set up a manager who could help you run your live room!
- Managers can bypass chat restrictions and have the authority to kick viewers out of the live room.
✅To set up a manager, follow these steps:
- Select the profile of the user you want to assign as a manager
- Tap the (⋮) button at the top right of the profile
- Select 'Appoint Manager'
✅To remove a manager from the live room, do the following:
- Select the profile of the user you want to remove as a manager > Tap the (⋮) button at the top right of the profile > Select 'Remove Manager'
- Alternatively, you can remove a manager from the 'Manager Tab.'
✅The set manager is fixed to the host, and the authority is automatically granted when they enter the live room next time.
- The Fixed Manager feature is only supported on the Web and will be applied to the App from the January 2024 update.
When a host-appointed manager enters the live room, the manager position is automatically granted.
✅The maximum number of managers that can be set is 10.
✅When a manager is designated in the live room, you can check the designated manager in the manager list.
✅The manager position is maintained even if the manager leaves the live room or the broadcast ends.
✅When a designated user enters the live room, the manager's authority is automatically granted.
✅The host can remove the manager from the manager list and the Mypage > Manager Management menu at any time.
- Managers can only be designated among the users who have entered the live room.
- If the manager is blocked, kicked out, or withdrawn, the manager may be removed.
- Manager is fixed to the host only on the Web, and will be applied to the App starting from the January 2024 update
- To assign a number of managers beyond the limit, you must first remove some users from the existing manager list.
- In the app, only the managers who have entered the liveroom can be removed. If you want to add more managers after hitting the limit for, you can unassign them through the Hakuna Web > Mypage (Profile) > Manager Management until the January 2024 App update.