In Hakuna, you can meet anyone in the world and make friends. As a result, it is extremely important for us to build a healthy community and allow everyone to feel safe using Hakuna. The guidelines below are the rules that must be upheld to create that kind of community. If you violate these guidelines, restrictions will be imposed on you according to our internal regulations. These restrictions include stopping your broadcast or deactivating your account.
Nudity and sexual behaviors are prohibited.
- People can be made to feel uncomfortable or unpleasant due to excessive body exposure and sexual behavior. Accordingly, we monitor activity 24 hours a day. When you get caught, you may be penalized immediately without warning.
- Not only is exposing one’s own body or engaging in sexual behaviors prohibited, but demanding that someone else take part in these activities is also prohibited.
- Having online chats of a sexual nature or discussing sexual content is prohibited.
- Flashing sexual photographs, videos, or sexual instruments such as masturbation tools on screen is prohibited.
- Using sexual words in a profile picture, the name of a chat room, a username, or a status is prohibited.
Violent behavior and self-harm are prohibited.
- We prohibit anyone from making threats or threatening behavior to participants.
- Flashing any type of weapon including guns and swords on-screen is prohibited.
- Harming oneself or abusing any other living creature is prohibited.
- Broadcasting aggressive behavior, including beating someone or committing terroristic acts, is prohibited.
Defamation and excessive swearing are prohibited.
- Hakuna respects freedom of speech, but we have put a restriction on it in order to prevent defamation.
- If what you say goes beyond simple opinion and becomes slander targeting a specific race, nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, and/or disability, you will be penalized.
- Profanity may offend participants and guests, and it will be penalized accordingly.
- Using profanity in a profile picture, the name of a chat room, a username, or a status is prohibited.
Any illegal activities are prohibited.
- Hakuna is accessible to minors. Therefore, we prohibit anyone from drinking or smoking while broadcasting.
- Selling, using, or advertising an illegal drug is strictly prohibited.
- Anything that could harm a person or a society, including phone pranks, leaking personal information, and illegal transactions, is prohibited.
- Restrictions may be imposed if a copyrighted image/video appears in a broadcast without permission from the copyright holder.
- The user must follow the laws of the country he/she is residing in.
-We will impose restrictions on users for other actions that could potentially have ethical/moral problems according to internal regulations.
Intentionally interfering with broadcasts is prohibited.
- Profanity or sexual harassment against the host/guest or repeating the same words over and over again is prohibited.
- Interfering with a broadcast by continuously chatting about things not related to the broadcast is prohibited.
- A host can kick a participant or a guest out at their discretion.
Impersonation is prohibited.
- Impersonating someone else by stealing another user's picture or other personal information is prohibited.
- Pretending to represent an organization you are not affiliated with is prohibited.
User behaviors that have negative influence on the service itself or on the service operation are forbidden.
- Promoting other livestreaming services or attracting Hakuna users to sign-up or use such services without receiving prior consent from Hakuna.
- Acting on behalf of other platform services regarding promotion and sales without receiving prior consent from Hakuna.
- Livestreaming other Host's broadcast without receiving prior consent from the Host.
- Livestreaming on Hakuna on behalf of other Host.
- Using Hakuna name or falsely acting as the staff or Admin or Hakuna to deceive other users, derive benefits or to damage the service itself.
- Other behaviors that violate the service's official guideline.