In Hakuna, you can meet anyone in the world and make friends. As a result, it is extremely important for us to build a healthy community and allow everyone to feel safe using Hakuna. The guidelines below are the rules that must be upheld to foster such a community. The Hakuna team monitors activity 24 hours a day and is continuously striving to provide the best user experience. You may use the service ONLY if you have reached the age of 18. If you violate these guidelines, restrictions will be imposed according to our internal regulations. These restrictions include terminating live rooms or deactivating your account without warning. (Please reference the punishment details)
[Pornography] Nudity and sexual behaviors are prohibited.
- Any sexual behavior engaged in for sexual satisfaction, including nudity
- Intentionally exposing one's body or engaging in sexual activities, as well as requiring other users to participate in such sexual activities
- Conversations, chats, notice, or contents dealing with sexual topics
- The act of displaying sexual pictures, pornographic videos, or tools (e.g: masturbation tools) on-screen
- Explicit nudity, or excessive indecent exposure in profile pictures
- The use of phrases (including emoticons) that have sexual meaning, suggestions or implications in the title of a live room, user name, and status message
- Inappropriate sexual contents such as hidden camera, deep fake
- Sexualization of minors (Sexually explicit content featuring minors or content that sexually exploits minors) - When found culpable, immediate report and suspension as well as investigation with federal agencies
- Any obscene or inappropriate acts other than the above
[Violence] Violent behavior and cruelty that cause shock and disgust to users are prohibited.
- Imposing threats or engaging in threatening behavior against users
- Displaying any type of weapon, including guns or swords, on-screen
- Acts of self-harm or abuse (assault, suicide attempts, drug use, etc.) against any other living creature
- Streaming aggressive or violent behavior, including physical assaults, terrorist acts, protests or riots, or any other graphic content
- Any act of violence other than the above
[Profanity] Defamation and excessive swearing are prohibited.
- Hate speech is strictly prohibited on Hakuna.
- Anything said that goes beyond a simple opinion and promotes hatred or violence against a specific race, nationality, ethnicity, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, religion, and/ or disabilities will be punished.
- Use of excessive profanity that may offend users may be punished.
- Use of profanity in a profile picture, name of a chat room, username, or status is prohibited.
- Any abusive or defamatory act other than the above
[Illegality] All illegal activities are prohibited.
- On-screen smoking, as well as the consumption of alcohol by users under the age of 21 are prohibited. Inappropriate behaviors, including excessive profanity and sexual acts, against minors are also prohibited.
- Recording videos or taking pictures as well as sharing such contents without the consent of the other party (subject to legal punishments)
- Selling, using, or advertising an illegal drug
- Anything that could financially harm an individual or collective group, including phone pranks, leaking personal information, and illegal transactions
- Asking or threatening minors or underages to meet in offline or contacting them through personal messengers (When a legal adult user communicates online or meets offline with a minor user, be sure to explicitly obtain the consent of a legal representative such as the parent of the minor. Even if it is not forced, it may be subject to legal penalties if repeated correspondence without parental consent, or proposals for meetings occur)
- The act of revealing one's phone numbers or bank account numbers, etc (In order to prevent the illegal use of personal information)
- Violation of road traffic laws and regulations
- Driving while streaming as a Host or guest
- Streaming of copyrighted content, such as music, image, or video, without the proper permission or rights from the content owner may be restricted
- Acts that violate the laws of the country and/or state in which the user resides
- Any illegal act other than the above (In order to protect users from unexpected situations that may potentially occur despite the enforcement of the above regulations, the age requirement for registration is limited to 18 years old.)
[Internal Regulations] Intentionally disturbing broadcasting or degrading the quality of the community is prohibited.
- Profanity or sexual harassment against the Host/Guest, or spamming (sending the same words or message repeatedly)
- Creating a fake account or live streaming using another person’s account
- Dealing or performing transactions with Diamonds or accounts
- Contents that encourages or results in matchmaking of an adult and legally underage users
- Live streaming for extended periods of time without any activity (being unresponsive, no sound)
- Violation of all internal regulations other than the above (Hosts can dismiss a viewer or Guest from their live room at their own discretion.)
[Impersonation] Impersonating others is prohibited.
- Impersonation by stealing profile pictures and personal information of others, either of Hakuna users or from social media
- Using Hakuna’s name or impersonating Hakuna admin to deceive users or for personal gain
- Falsely pretending to be affiliated with a specific organization
- Any impersonation other than the above (Fraudulent activity or any profit gained from impersonation may lead to legal punishment)
[Business interruption] User behaviors that have a negative influence on the service itself or on the service operation are prohibited.
- Promoting other live streaming services or suggesting that Hakuna users sign-up, or use such services without receiving prior consent from Hakuna
- Acting on behalf of other platform services regarding promotion, sales, and other business affairs without receiving prior consent from Hakuna
- Streaming the contents of another Host’s livestream without receiving prior consent from the Host
- Disrupting operations, seeking personal gain or avoiding punishment by using software, devices, or tools that are not provided or approved by the service provider
- Unauthorized refund requests for service goods that have been received or consumed after completed purchases (refer to the service Terms and Conditions for details)
- All activities that violate the service operation policy other than those specified above
*Hakuna is not responsible for any legal action that arises between users due to violation of the criteria above (Please refer to our terms of service)
- Monitoring items: broadcast content (including guest) / broadcast title / chat and notice / profile / nickname / age of use, etc.
[Punishment step] The punishment Level is applied differently according to the violation level that follow the internal regulations.
|Punishment||1. Warning||2. Reject / Broadcast forced termination||3. Punishment Confirmed||4. Permanent Ban or Deletion|
|Punishment||Warning pop-up||Reject Profile, Nickname / Broadcast forced termination||1 day blocking or period blocking||Permanent suspension or account deletion|
Aggravated Punishment Details
[Punishment Applied] Punishment will be applied according to the punishment level.
|Punishment Count||Count 1||Count 2 ~ 4 (Level 1)||Count 5~7 (Level 2)||Count 8~10 (Level 3)||Count over 10 (Level 4)|
|Punishment Level||1-day suspension||3-day suspension||7-day suspension||15-day suspension||30-day suspension|