In Hakuna, you can meet anyone in the world and make friends. As a result, it is extremely important for us to build a healthy community and allow everyone to feel safe using Hakuna. The guidelines below are the rules that must be upheld to create that kind of community. Hakuna team is monitor activity 24 hours a day and do our best for user satisfaction. If you violate these guidelines, restrictions will be imposed on you according to our internal regulations. These restrictions include stopping your broadcast or deactivating your account without warning.
[Pornography] Nudity and sexual behaviors are prohibited.
- Any sexual behavior for sexual satisfaction, including nudity
- Intentionally exposing one's body or doing sexual activities, as well as requiring other users to participate in doing sexual activities
- Conversations, chats, notice, and contents dealing with sexual topics
- The act of projecting sexual pictures, pornographic videos, or tools (e.g: masturbation tools) on the screen
- Nudity or any sexual profile
- The use of phrases (including emoticons) that suggest sexual words or sexual content in the title of a live room, user name, and status message.
- Any obscene acts other than the above
[Violence] Violent behavior and cruelty that cause shock and disgust to users are prohibited.
- Making threats or threatening behavior to participants.
- Flashing any type of weapon including guns and swords on-screen
- Harming oneself or abusing any other living creature(Assault, suicide attempts, drug overdose, etc.)
- Broadcasting aggressive behavior, including beating someone or committing terroristic acts
- Any act of violence other than the above
[Profanity] Defamation and excessive swearing are prohibited.
- Hakuna respects freedom of speech, but we have put a restriction on it in order to prevent defamation.
- If what you say goes beyond simple opinion and becomes slander targeting a specific race, nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, and/or disability, you will be penalized.
- Profanity may offend participants and guests, and it will be penalized accordingly.
- Using profanity in a profile picture, the name of a chat room, a username, or a status is prohibited.
- Any abusive or defamatory act other than the above
[Illegality] All illegal activities are prohibited.
- Youth Hazardous Items - On-screen smoking, and the consumption of alcohol by users under the age of 21 are prohibited. Sexual acts and excessive profanity against minors etc.
- Shooting a video without the consent of the other person (it's subject to legal penalties.)
- Selling, using, or advertising an illegal drug is strictly prohibited.
- Anything that could harm a person or a society, including phone pranks, leaking personal information, and illegal transactions
- The acts of revealing one's phone numbers or account numbers etc. (To prevent the illegal use of personal information)
- Violation of road traffic act and traffic regulations.
- Restrictions may be imposed if a copyrighted music/image/video appears in a broadcast without permission from the copyright holder
- Acts that violate the laws of the country & state in which the user himself/herself resides
- Actions that could potentially cause moral and ethical issues
- Conducting or promoting broadcast content that can promote meandering
- Any illegal act other than the above (In order to protect some users who are vulnerable to an unexpected situation despite the above regulations, the available age is limited to 18 years or older.)
[Internal Regulations] Intentionally disturbing broadcasting or degrading the quality of the community is prohibited.
- Profanity or sexual harassment against the host/guest or repeating the same words over and over again
- Interfering with a broadcast by continuously chatting about things not related to the broadcast
- Leading to a private room while suggesting sexual activity in a live room
- Broadcasting to another person's account or creating a fake account.
- Trading a diamond or account
- When broadcasting is on for a long time without any reaction or sound
- Violation of all internal regulations other than the above(Hosts can kick a participant or a guest out at their discretion.)
[Impersonation] Impersonating others is prohibited.
- Impersonating someone else by stealing SNS or other user profile photos and personal information
- Using the name of the Hakuna service or the name of the Hakuna staff to cheat or take advantage of the user
- Pretending to be a member of a specific organization that does not actually belong
- Any impersonation other than the above
[Business interruption] User behaviors that have a negative influence on the service itself or on the service operation are prohibited.
- Promoting other live streaming services or attracting Hakuna users to sign-up or use such services without receiving prior consent from Hakuna.
- Acting on behalf of other platform services regarding promotion and sales without receiving prior consent from Hakuna.
- Live-streaming other Host's broadcast without receiving prior consent from the Host.
- Interfering with the operation of the service or taking an unjust advantage by using programs or devices that are not provided nor approved by the service provider.
- Unauthorized refund requests for service goods that have been received or consumed after normal purchase. (refer to the service terms and conditions for details)
- All activities that violate the service operation policy other than those specified above.