Through Hakuna, you can make friends with anyone in the world. Therefore, it is extremely important for us to maintain a safe environment for our community.
Below is a list of our community guidelines that we ask all users to abide by. If any user violates these guidelines, we may impose restrictions on the user at any time according to our internal regulations.(refer to Punishment details)
The Hakuna team is continuously striving to provide our users with the best experience possible. We encourage you to report any inappropriate behavior or content immediately. The Hakuna Team reviews all reports thoroughly.
[Obscenity] Nudity, pornography and other sexual content are prohibited.
- All kinds of nudity including exposing genitals, buttocks, nipples, pubic hair or the visible outline of genitals
- Any behavior implying sexual intents even without nudity
- Wearing swimwears not in swimming pools or outdoor
- Requesting exposures or sexual activities to other users
- Exposure and usage of sexual products
- Any pornography including videos, images or text
- Producing, sending, spreading or sharing sexually explicit or suggestive contents (inclduing the usage of hidden camera, deep fake, composite etc.)
- The use of sexually explicit or suggestive phrases(including emoticons) in the title of a live room, user name, and status message
- Conversations, chats, notice, or contents dealing with sexual topics (including moaning reactions etc.)
- Proposing or demanding excessive physical exposure, sexual behavior in exchange for economic or non-economic compensation
- Other obscene acts that do not fall under the above
[Protection of minors] Any actions that harm minors (children or adolescents) are prohibited.
- When a minor impersonates an adult or provides false information to the Hakuna Team or other users, or when an adult impersonates a minor or provides false information to the Hakuna Team or other users
- Not reporting and/or committing the following actions even though they recognize or are suspicious that the other party is a minor
- Inducing or forcing a minor to pay or send a gift
- Deceiving or threatening a minor to pay or send a gift
- Permitting and encouraging a minor to send a payment or gift
- Sexual exploitation of minors or related content will be immediately restricted and may be reported to external or related criminal investigative agencies.
- Pornographic images/videos of a minor or depictions of a minor
- Content that directly and specifically describes minors as objects of a sexual nature
- Content including sexually exorting or harassing minors
- The act of adults grooming minors
- The act of adults proposing or forcing offline meetings with minors or any online communication through other platforms other than Hakuna
- If an adult user is in communication with a minor user, they must obtain the consent of the minor's legal representative such as parents, etc prior to any online or offline meetings. Continual communication or proposal of online or offline meetings without the consent of the minor's legal representatives such as parents, etc. could be subject to sanctions on the use of the service and legal punishment even if the act was not forced on the minor.
- Harmful behavior for minors
- Underage drinking or smoking
- Acts such as showing other minors participating in dangerous behavior or inciting and encouraging other minors to engage in dangerous behaviors (acts that may cause injury, including dangerous pranks)
- Handling content that is harmful or unsuitable for minors, such as pornography, obscenity, violence, horror, hate, death, drugs, etc.
- Acts that threaten the emotional or physical health of minors (pretending to be abused by parents, coercive behavior, violence, etc.)
- Acts such as encouraging, inciting, engaging, and assisting in cyberbullying or harassment of other minors (suggestive acts and sexual harassment, violent acts such as excessive insulting, targeting individuals to abuse or humiliate, exposing or requesting personal information such as phone numbers or bank account numbers, recording/photographing others without obtaining consent, disclosing, transmitting, sharing recordings, and agitating/bullying, etc.)
[Violence] Violent behavior and cruelty that causes shock and disgust to other users is prohibited.
- Threatening users
- Displaying or using any type of weapon, including guns or swords, etc. on screen
- Self-harm or suicidal acts (suicidal attempts, drug use, promoting eating disorders, etc.)
- Cruel acts against any living creatures
- All kinds of conspiracy of terrorism or spreading content related to terrorism
- Acts that can cause discomfort and disgust to other users
- Other violent acts that do not fall under the above
[Hate and harassment] Harassing, insulting, disparaging, and expressing hatred of others is prohibited.
- Promoting or inciting hatred, insulting others, or verbally harassing a specific group
- Using hate ideology as content
- Expressing hatred of, insulting, or discriminating against a specific race, country, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, etc.
- Making statements that damage another person's name, status, social status, personality, etc.
- Insulting or caricaturing celebrities, politicians, etc.
- Disparaging and insulting another person's appearance
- Insulting others
- Using inappropriate phrases, insults, mockery, etc. of others in profile images, live room titles, user names, status, notice, fanboard, etc.
- Other acts of hatred, harassment, or defamation that do not fall under the above
[Illegal acts] All illegal acts and acts that disrupt social order are prohibited.
- Illegal recordings
- The act of recording or transmitting another's face, body part(s), etc. without permission
- Selling or advertising illegal drugs
- Encouraging the use of illicit drugs
- Selling or advertising illegal drugs
- Any behavior or content that offers an investment in exchange for money
- Any behavior or content related to phishing or scamming
- Illegal gambling
- Promoting behaviors and services including illegal gambling/betting and illegal sports, etc.
- Enticing users to participate in games of chance that can result in the accumulation or loss of cash or cash equivalents (cryptocurrency, gift certificates, gifticons, exchange cards, prepaid cards, movie/performance tickets, etc.)
- Even if it's not within the app,
(1) Acts of acquiring or losing cash through speculative content and actions
(2) A speculative act that causes a user to continuously acquire or lose goods through accidental competition or anything beyond light entertainment
- Violation of traffic safety
- Chatting or streaming while driving
- Copyright infringement
- Use of copyrighted sound sources/images/videos/content while streaming without the permission of the copyright holder. Theft of other people's work and collecting unfair profits may be subject to legal punishment.
- Other illegal activities
- Acts that violate the laws of the country where the user resides
- The act of producing or distributing false video production (deepfake) using synthetic and AI technologies, etc.
- Other acts purposefully aiming to disrupt social order
- Other illegal or inappropriate acts that disrupt social order that do not fall under the above
[Personal information] Disclosing others’ personal information is restricted.
Any personal information shared on your profile may be deleted without prior notice at the discretion of the Hakuna Team in order to protect users’ privacy. The act of sharing or disclosing the personal information of others to third parties without consent is prohibited. Demanding someone to share personal information, theft of someone’s personal information, and impersonation is prohibited.
Please report users that ask for personal information.
Below are examples of personal information that must not be demanded, shared, or used without permission:
- Personally identifiable information
- Email address
- Location of work/school/home address
- Current location, etc.
- Personal ID
- Date of birth
- Social security card
- Driver's license
- Passport, etc.
- All kinds of personal financial information
- Bank account information
- Credit card information
- Passcode, etc.
- Personal contacts or social media accounts
- Phone number
- Messenger accounts such as kakaotalk, line, etc.
- Whatsapp number
- Instagram account, etc.
- Sharing personal information
- Uploading content that includes personal information without permission
- All information that falls within the scope of privacy regulations
[Internal regulations] Intentional interference of Hakuna streams or degrading the quality of the community is prohibited.
- Spamming comments in order to disrupt a Hakuna chat
- Interfering with a Hakuna livestream by continuously chatting about unrelated topics
- Arranging, inducing, or encouraging adults and minors to match and meet up for purposes that are sexual or romantic in nature, such as a "blind date", etc.
- Livestreaming on another person's account, creating a fake account, trading items, diamonds, or accounts, including account transactions, etc.
- Streaming on Hakuna for a long time without any reactions or sound
- Trading personal accounts and goods in the app with others
- Streaming of smoking or drinking
- Any violation of bylaws other than the above items. A host may remove guests or viewers from the live streaming room at their discretion.
[Impersonation] Impersonating others is prohibited.
- The act of impersonating others by stealing private information including social media, name, nickname, photo, etc.
- The act of causing confusion to others or getting benefits by using the name ‘Hakuna’ or impersonating Hakuna employees
- The act of causing damage or confusion to others by pretending to be a member of an organization that doesn’t exist
- Other impersonating acts that do not fall under the above. Scams and receipt of benefits through impersonation could be subject to legal punishment.
[Operation disruption] User behaviors that disrupt service operations are prohibited.
- Promoting or encouraging on other platforms to sign up on Hakuna without obtaining prior consent from the Hakuna team
- Requesting gifts or goods to be sent on other platformsAdvertising or promoting specific goods or services for commercial purposes without obtaining prior consent from the Hakuna team
- Disrupting service operations or taking unfair profits by using a program and/or a device that has not been provided or approved by the Hakuna team
- Requesting an unfair refund for services or goods that have already been received or consumed after normal payment. (Refer to the terms and conditions of service use.)
- Bypassing or avoiding sanctions by means of technology, false personal information, etc.
- Other operation disruptions that do not fall under the above
[Streaming and recording] Any acts that can infringe or damage others’ rights are prohibited.
- Recording a broadcast without permission of those shown on screen
- Recording Hakuna streams without the consent of the host, as well as disclosing non consensual recordings to others
- Leaking, disclosing, and/or transmitting Hakuna streams that are recorded without the prior approval of the Hakuna Team
- Recording or streaming by means other than those provided by Hakuna
[Hakuna community protection] Actions that disturb the Hakuna community and operations of Hakuna are prohibited.
- Actions other than those specified above that threaten the Hakuna community, user safety, or interfere with the normal service operation of the Hakuna Team (This includes actions that take place both inside and outside of Hakuna.)
*In the event of a legal dispute between users due to an action in violation of any of the above items, the Hakuna Team shall not bear any responsibility for the legal dispute. (For more information, please refer to the "Restriction of Indemnity and Guarantee" item in the Terms and Conditions.)
- Monitoring items: broadcast content (including guests) / broadcast title / chat and notice / profile / nickname / age of user, etc.
[Punishment process] The type of punishment applied differs according to the violation.
|1. Warning||2. Reject / Forced termination of broadcast||3. Punishment Confirmed||4. Permanent Ban or Deletion|
|Punishment Details||Warning pop-up||Reject Profile, Nickname / Forced termination of broadcast||Suspension for 1 day or a specific period of time||Permanent suspension or account deletion|
Aggravated Punishment Details
[Punishment Applied] Punishment will be applied according to the punishment count.
|Punishment Count||Count 1||Count 2 ~ 4||Count 5~7||Count 8~10||Count over 10|
|Punishment Details||1-day suspension||3-day suspension||7-day suspension||15-day suspension||30-day suspension|
Article is closed for comments.