- You can collect stars through in-app activities. By joining the reward program, you can get rewarded based on the stars you earned.
- In order to be eligible for the reward program, you’ll need to meet the following criteria. - You must be 18 or older
- You must reside in a country/region where the reward program is allowed.
Residents of below countries cannot participate in the reward program:
Afghanistan, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, South Sudan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Ukraine
- You must have a valid account with the reward payment service company through which you can receive reward payments.
- You must use HAKUNA in compliance with the Terms of Service, the amended terms pursuant to these Terms, Community Guidelines, and any of the applicable user guidelines established under these Terms.
- You can check the estimated reward and request a reward payment on your star wallet page. The details can vary from region to region.
- The total reward amount may be subject to change at Hakuna’s discretion.
- The reward payment service company may deduct a service fee from the expected reward amount as fees or expenses for their services rendered.
- You can request reward payment once every 7 days.
- The amount of a single withdrawal request must fall within the established minimum and maximum limits. (You can check the exact eligibility thresholds on the reward payment request page.)
- The reward payment will be processed within 30 business days, however, delays may occur due to internal limitations.
- Proceeds are subject to tax. You are responsible for any applicable national, state or local sales or use taxes or value-added taxes that you are legally obligated to pay in your applicable jurisdiction.
- In case you do not use this service for its intended purpose, or you are suspected of abusive behavior your application for reward payment can be limited, blocked or delayed. In addition, your relevant account may be suspended or terminated.
- For detailed information please refer to the HAKUNA Terms of Service and HAKUNA Host Agreement.